Tuesday 2 August 2011

Never Knew Loft Conversion Was Such An Easy Option

     I came to London to my grandmother’s place during the vacation. And I was in for a surprise. My grandmother was having some renovation work at her place. I was a little apprehensive whether I would be welcome at such a time. But my fears were ill placed. My grandmother welcomed me. And on my query as to what was going on she just said loft conversion.
Now what is this loft conversion? I had never heard about it in my place or for that matter in London before. So my grandmother explained that the lofts are converted into living area and these can be used as a room according to our need. I was very impressed. Our ancestral home had two lofts filled with a lot of junk which was of no use to anyone.
The first thing was the junk was disposed and in return you could get some bucks. Then the loft conversion company that was hired for the work did a survey and placed an estimate and after a little discussion everything was fixed and in a few days we had an extra bedroom and a bathroom for the guests. The exterior too bore a new look. And all this with the easy option of loft conversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment